Driving Directions (from the North)
This suggested route starts 13 miles (21km) North of us, at the end of Autoroute A66 Southbound and the start of the RN20 (route nationale) heading South towards Foix & Andorra (Andorre).
IMPORTANT: If you leave the A66/RN20 - possibly to do some shopping before your arrival - then please re-join this main road to enable you to find us easily - avoiding country lanes.
‘Lieu dit Cantinelle’ is incorrectly located on some GPS systems !!!
1. Once you have passed through the péage at the end of the A66 – the road becomes the RN20 dual carriageway (direction Foix / Andorra). Continue on this road and take Exit 9 – signposted for the Hospital.
2. At the end of the slip road you will come to a roundabout. Take the 2nd exit. Then take the 1st right hand turn towards Crampagna & Vallée de la Lèze. (D31A / D919)
3. Continue straight – over the Railway Line, then the Ariège River, sharp left bend, straight on until you come to the junction with the D919. Turn right and continue for about 4km.
4. When you arrive at Patau slow down and turn left at the crossroads in Patau onto the D11 direction La Bastide de Sérou. (NOT towards Loubens)
5. The small parking area (one car per gite) for the Gîtes is located about 500m on your left – just shortly before the Gites located on your right.
We’d appreciate it if you could let us know your approximate arrival time by calling + 33 6 51 97 19 41. We will be available to meet you with the keys between 16:00 and 20:00.
Have a good trip!