COVID-19 WELCOME AND BEHAVIOUR CHARTER
We are delighted to welcome you to our gites. In order to ensure your safety, we have been extremely careful to comply with the health regulations related to COVID-19. This accommodation has been cleaned before your arrival in order to help avoid any contamination.
- All paper documents, tourist information brochures, maps, guides, games, cd's, dvd's and books, cushions etc. have been removed from the accommodation.
- All the contacts we have together must strictly respect the rules of physical distance.
- You will find at your disposal in the accommodation: hydroalcoholic gel and disinfectants **.
- The vacuum cleaner has been removed to prevent the diffusion of particles.
- We cleaned the rooms wearing masks and according to a precise cleaning and in depth disinfection process according to the guidelines in force (household linen washed at the highest temperature, airy accommodation, cleaning and disinfection of the different areas and surfaces).
** The cleaning products we provide are intended for your use during your stay with us. They must not be removed from your gite.
CHARTER OF SOLIDARITY AND RESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOUR IN HOLIDAY RENTALS
We thank you for your support and we aim to offer you the best possible sanitary conditions based on the current knowledge of Covid-19. Thus, the gite that welcomes you today has been cleaned and disinfected before your arrival, according to a protocol adapted to limit the spread of the virus. In order to allow everyone to benefit from the same level of security as the one proposed to you, here are some recommendations that we invite you to respect during your stay:
At each of your meetings with the owner or his representative, continue the recommended barrier measures: wear a mask, greet each other orally, keep a distance of at least one metre, avoid all physical contact.
We invite you to use masks and hydroalcoholic gel during your stay.
GESTURES TO BE ENCOURAGED DURING YOUR STAY:
- Ventilate your accommodation by regularly opening the windows for at least 10 to 20 minutes morning and evening.
- Wash your hands regularly using soap and water and rub for at least 20 seconds. If this is not possible, use a disinfectant for the main products containing at least 70% alcohol (ideally a hydroalcoholic solution).
- Wash the dishes with very hot water or in a dishwasher at 60°.
- Clean and disinfect used surfaces and objects regularly.
ADOPT SENSIBLE CLEANING TECHNIQUES
- Don’t spray cleaning products directly onto the surfaces - spray them on a disposable cloth first
- Don’t use the vacuum cleaner!
- Use disposable wipes instead of sponges and cloths
GOOD TO KNOW
Domestic bleach diluted at 0.5%, cleaning products (validated by the EN14476 standard) with at least 70% alcohol and most disinfectants registered by the Environmental Protection Agency are considered effective against coronavirus.
Never mix household bleach with ammonia or other cleaning products as this may release toxic gases.
BEFORE YOU LEAVE
- It is essential that you have washed and tidied all dishes, cleaned surfaces, emptied and cleaned the refrigerator and freezer, cleaned the oven and hob.
- Use the black waste bags provided to store all the linen at your disposal (sheets, towels, tea towels, etc.).
- Place the black/yellow waste bags at the entrance to the gîte.
- The cleaning products we provide are for your use during your stay with us. The cost of sanitary products removed from your gite will be deducted from your deposit. Failure to comply with these simple rules may also result in a deduction from your damages deposit.
- During the period that the Covid-19 regulations are in force, we cannot allow early arrivals or late departures - we need the maximum amount of time to prepare our gites for the following guests. We ask for your understanding.
We thank you for all the attention you pay to maintaining the hygiene quality of the gite you occupy and we wish you a pleasant stay.
Simon & Lynda :-)